I bought a pair of Smith Aegis Arc sunglasses from them online.Paid close to 100 dollars.
You expect for that kind of money they could competently assemble their sunglasses. I waited over a week only to receive defective sunglasses. The temple on the left was the EXACT same as the right. They took a right temple piece and installed it upside down and backwards....
The frames were crooked on my face needless to say. I don't even know how it is possible to assemble them this way. Not even going to bother exchanging. I'm returning them and never buying smith products again.
Now I have to wait another two weeks to get a refund, and then another week after that to get new sunglasses I'm going to order in the mail.This is what I get for straying from cheap sunglasses....
More Review Details
- Review category
- Health and Beauty
You May Also Like
- "I had this hair installed Saturday 3/17/2012 and it looks so bad that I am taking it out as soon as possible. First of all I am highly upset and..."
- "Liessss! They say work at your own pace. Be your own boss. Enjoy staying at home with your children. None of it is true. The rude behind your back comments..."
- "I was 182 now 113 so it works but you must work at is to. There is no pill that will make you skinny. You must follow the program...."
- "Purchased a Super Start Powersport battery from Oreilly Auto and got ripped by Oreilly's. When I first 'unwrapped' the battery when I got home, the battery case was a very tight..."
- "A coach USA bus almost killed my family and several in the cars around us today around 2pm eastbound on I-64 in Newport News Virginia. Driving way too fast for..."
- "dear rexall my cheif complaint is that i have been taking the sleep aide for about 2yrs n up til now the product was helping .but for the last week..."